20081124

Movie Weekend

Weekend for me is a movie-watching time, so was last weekend. Yes, i'm a movie-whore and torrent is my bestest buddy. Anyway, i watched five movies last weekend and three of them shared pretty similar main idea. They were:



Call me lame, i just watched that famous Wall-E and i agree that it is a good movie. Idiocracy is one of those movies with great idea but badly delivered. Nineteen Eighty-Four, i like this movie big time, it almost perfectly visualized the novel, felt like i was somehow brainwashed.
Those three movies above, they tried to show you how the world could become later in our future, which none of us would like. So be good, be aware, big brother is watching.

My next movie weekend round-ups are:




I'm curious about this movie below, Juno look-a-like. I couldn't find it anywhere in the web. Anyone knows or has one copy of it?



Alright back to my assignment then, agh.

1 comment:

yellowmagenta said...

nick and norah! pengen dl... kemaren ngelat si kat dennings di house bunny i think. :)