20081103

No Rainbow

"what about sun? wanna meet it?"
"i prefer the moon. it's always there during the night. without it, my night will only be dark."
"but still, I'll poke the sun just for you cos it's far brighter than the moon and you should've known it."
"you know that the bright of the sun is too much for me. sometime it makes me blind. I need something that really makes me feel peace, and I don't take the sun for my answer."

Moon? It's the sunlight that actually make night brighter, the moon is only a reflector, a tool. We shouldn't rely on something that couldn't even shine by itself.
Me, I'm seeking for the brightest star, and the sun it is. Without it, no moon, no rainbow, no life, nothing. I realize that it could blind me, but there are risks in everything anyway. The brightest bright makes me curious to know what behind it, well it could be peace.
I'll pursue it, the sun, and whatever will be, will be.I 'm taking this risk for the greater good.

Crap, i'm writing with this super-massively-understood language of union jack in this whole post. After being so idealistic about my mother tongue, shame? Nah, once, harhar.

2 comments:

phantasmgoria said...

0oo0h jadi lo mo berubah keyakinan. fine vin

Davin said...

bukan berubah. berusaha luas aja, ga hanya yakin sama satu hal. biar bisa mencoba segala kemungkinan yang ada dalam hidup, betul?