20081108

Jobs That Fit

I'm in my third year and my next step after college is getting a job. These are the workplaces in which, i believe, will perfectly fit me, my dream jobs, my molds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Lowe Worldwide
I have a big passion for art especially the commercial one, the one that could move people to do what it say. This, London-based international creative advertising agency, has it. Notice those "got milk?" campaign's print ads? Ones with those Hollywood so-called stars in them. Lowe made them. Here is also a funny TV ad they made.


Konami, Inc
It's a video game company famous for its Winning Eleven and Metal Gear. I love video games and Metal Gear Solid series is one of my top games of all time. I love them so i wanna make them, simple.


Google, Inc
Everything is google today. Looking for a guide to make your own tie-dyed tees ? google it. It even has become a verb for god's sake. Another thing that make me want it so bad to work there is its office, the google campus. Look at these, it's the one in zurich.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In 2 years, i have to be in either one of them. This is my fantasy for now. Ciao

3 comments:

Anïnditá said...

nice
i'll make my own list aaaaah~

Davin said...

inspiratif emang gwa

Anonymous said...

i just finished a presentation for google in human resource management.
check here,
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/bestcompanies/2007/snapshots/1.html
thousands of applicants for one position everyday; its truly tough to enter google :S